Services and Treatments





My name is Anthony Kelley, I am a Certified Massage Therapist and Personal Trainer. As as Personal Trainer I have accumulated well over twenty years of experience. A few of my certifications in personal training are through AAAI/ISMA, The American Fitness Professionals and Associates and FITOUR Advance Personal Training. In October of 2001 I completed a 550 hour course at the American Institute of Alternative Medicine School of Massage in NJ. I received certifications in Massage Therapy, Neuromuscular Therapy and Activie Isolated Stretching.

With my acquired disciplines I began to integrate them into my practices focusing mainly on assisting individuals with chronic pain, soft tissue irregularities and repetitive injuries, by strengthening, stretching and massaging their muscles.

As an result I have seen that by incorporating the various modalities, Active Isolated Stretching in particular. It has greatly aided in facilitating the recovery of my client injuries

I now also utilize my combined skills, education and experience to instruct individual in how to rehabilitate themselves.

Services are provided by appointment basis only with 24 hour notice


                                        Services Include:

  • Therapeutic Stretching (AIS)

  • Therapeutic Massage

  • Non- Invasive Corrective Therapy

  • Complimentary/Post Rehab Exercise

  • Nutritional Guidance

  • Workshops/Seminars


  Rate are $120.00 Per Hourly Session
 Located on the midtown Eastside of Manhattan

Rates For Half Hour Sessions $70
Package Rates Are Availble

Please Call:
Anthony Kelley

     Licensed Massage Therapist

and

  Certified Personal Trainer


732-208-6903




Treatments available for:




  • General Muscle Tension


  • Upper and Lower Back Pain


  • Periformis Sydrome(Sciatica)


  • Shoulder and Rotator Cuff Injuries


  • Carpal Tunnel Nerve Syndrome


  • Migraine Headaches


  • Chronic Neck Pain


  • Knee Pain


  • Plantar Fasciitis












To Contact Me Please Call: 732-208-6903







Website counter

No comments: